We spent New Year's in Perpignan, where it got up to 18 C (65 F)

Friday 24 September 2010

...and back again

It has been over a year since my last blog. If you are reading this, THANK YOU for making the effort.

In a nutshell, here is what I can remember from the last year, in (nearly) chronological order:

- From Aug 2009 to May 2010, I worked in an office environment that gave me the opportunity to practice my French, to work with French people and even to make some friends
- We moved to a village just outside the city and are now in a 3-bedroom apt rather than a 1-bedroom apt
- I attended my first rugby game, and am now a fan! Hubbie goes regularly to watch matches live at the small stadium near our home.
- We had a baby girl in June (good reason for moving!)
- Lulu started school (ecole maternelle) and is enjoying it

Over the past few weeks, blog ideas have popped into my head quite effortlessly. Now all of a sudden something like stage-fright has taken hold and I can think of nothing to say. So, perhaps later today something will come to me. In the meantime I will work on putting up a new photo...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ah Mari.... you are back enlightening us with your creative gift.. I am sure that you will soon be in full flow again. Glad to hear that you and your family are well, and that you are integrating so well into France.

We should be coming to the South next year, so we will try and pay you a visit. It would be great to see you all.

Lots of love from Sam J (your CTB buddy) xxx